Keynote Speaker: Jack Dangermond
We're pleased to confirm that Esri co-founder, Jack Dangermond, will be the opening keynote speaker on Wednesday, October 10. Don't miss it!
Preliminary GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 Schedule:
- Monday, October 8: URISA Board of Directors' meeting (AM); URISA Committee Coordination & Leadership Meeting (PM); evening networking events
- Tuesday, October 9: Workshops & Training (full and half-day); evening networking events
- Wednesday, October 10: Opening Keynote (Jack Dangermond); concurrent breakout sessions; hosted lunch; exhibition; evening networking events
- Thursday, October 11: Awards Breakfast; concurrent breakout sessions; exhibition; additional hosted exhibit hall lunch (tentative); evening hosted social event
- Friday, October 12: Concurrent breakout sessions; closing keynote address; URISA Board of Directors' meeting (PM)
The GIS-Pro & CalGIS 2018 planning committee will be meeting in mid-March to develop the educational program. The detailed program and events schedule will be published in early/mid-April and registration will also open at that time.
Registration: Registration options will range from single day to full conference, with substantial discounts for full-time students, young professional members (35 or younger) and members of URISA International, CGIA and/or California URISA Chapter members.
- Full registration includes attendance at one workshop (normally an additional $200 fee).
- Full Registration also includes access to all educational sessions, proceedings, networking reception, Wednesday luncheon, Thursday Awards Breakfast, Thursday Exhibit Hall Lunch (not yet confirmed), and Thursday evening social event.
- The best value for registration is for members who are staying at the conference hotel or who reside locally.
Preliminary fee table:
Detailed program and registration will be available in mid-April.
See more details at the main webpage here: http://www.urisa.org/education-events/gis-pro-annual-conference/